9 thoughts on “Palm Pre vs. Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 photos

• I really don’t like the look of the Pre. For now I will just stick to my Storm. :) It’s nice to hear that Palm has its new OS which seems that it will be pretty good, and maybe keep Palm in the running game.

• The Pre seems kinda chunky and bulgy, but I’m definitely loving the slide out keyboard.

• Is Sony talking at all about AT&T being a carrier for the Xperia X1 any time soon? I heard that the AT&T card is the only one that will allow the 3G network on the phone to work. However, to date AT&T is not selling this phone…?? Any news on this would be great! :-)

Justin, you should be able to purchase the Xperia from SonyStyle directly right now. I don’t know why you can’t buy it at the actual AT&T store, but if you buy it at SonyStyle, they can set it up to work on the AT&T network.

is there any side by side spec comparables for the pre /xperia/iphone that any of you know of?

are there that is…

• This comparison only makes sense sise-wise of course, I have the Xperia myself with the rubbish patchwork WinMo OS, unlike the new well thought out WebOS (read http://developer.palm.com).

I was a bit weary of the “chunky” form of the Pre but as long as it´s still compact and feels good in the hand I can love it.