FeaturesGood and EVO

HTC EVO 4G size comparisons

Htc-evo-phones

If you're a regular reader of Pocketables, then you know how much I love putting together size comparison posts. I usually do them when I get a new gadget that I can't seem to stop photographing, so of course one of the first things I had to do with my HTC EVO was put it next to and on top of some of my other devices (even though I already did HTC HD2 size comparisons back in January and the EVO and HD2 have nearly identical dimensions).

Have a look below.

Htc-evo-ipad

Htc-evo-vaiop

Htc-evo_uh900

Htc-evo_archos

Htc-evo-netwalker

Htc-evo-umids

Htc-evo-n900

Htc-evo-zi8

Htc-evo-iphone

Htc-evo-pspgo

From second to last photo: Apple iPad, Sony Vaio P, Fujitsu LifeBook UH900, Archos 5 Android Internet Tablet, Sharp NetWalker PC-Z1, UMID mbook M1, UMID mbook BZ, Nokia N900, Kodak Zi8, iPhone 3GS, Sony PSP Go.

15 thoughts on “HTC EVO 4G size comparisons

• BTW, This sites color theme is awesome and it’s clean as always. Excellent job Jenn!. I guess the red color is based on the inside of the Evo?

• I sold my N1 a few weeks ago because of the EVO. I didn’t like the N1’s hardware enough to justify keeping it when selling it would offset most of the EVO’s cost.

• Aw, thanks, jethro! Yep, I chose red in honor of the EVO’s guts. It’s what’s on the inside that counts, right? ;-D

• Thanks, Jenn! It’s so beautiful… :( I am very tempted to try and buy one on Craigslist. (Yay for living in San Francisco.) On the other hand, my Touch Pro still *works*…

I’m feeling sheepish about asking for the comparison shots, though; I don’t know how I missed how, it being nearly identical to the HD2, I could just look at those images. They still help! From the looks of things, it’s almost the same size as my old N810.

Can the Evo fit into a pocket with no problem?

• Yes. Though depending on what you’re using now and what kind of pocket you’re talking about, it may be noticeably large for you.

Like jeans, or cargo shorts, golf shorts.

• Oh yeah, no problem. I’ll do a post with pics of the EVO in various pockets soon.

Alright awesome I cant wait.

• WOooOoOw! the Archos 5A SIZE comparison with the Evo is Insane!! this Beast can act movies and series ON-THE- GO!! ahhhhh!! one less device on my bag!!i’m dieing for it!! keep impressing me that i can’t look much @my beloved N900 anymore!!:s

• I was in Walmart yesterday using an app call Shoplist on my Sprint Pre. I thought about how much bigger the EVO would look in my hand than the Pre. Maybe I’ll have to go back to using scratch paper for my shopping lists to avoid the attention. :-/