List of popular iOS games available for Dell Streak is growing
The last time we looked at the selection of "iPhone games" that were available for the Dell Streak, the list was pretty sad. There was Doodle Jump, a lite version of Angry Birds, and a bunch of clones.
Fast-forward three months, however, and the list has been beefed up with legitimate titles that are now some of the best games available for Android.
In addition to Gameloft's HD game selection and classics like PAC-MAN and Tetris, here are 8 more games that continue to be wildly popular on iOS devices and are now the cause of many lost hours and drained batteries on Android devices.
Click on any of the links below using your Streak to be taken directly to the game's Market page.
- Angry Birds (free). Full-fat version of the previous lite game that unfortunately contains obstrusive ads that sometimes block the top of the pigs' towers in some levels.
- Angry Birds Seasons (free). Holiday-themed version of Angry Birds with the Halloween episode that was released for iOS in October and a Christmas episode presented as an advent calendar. Suffers from the same ad issue.
- Fruit Ninja ($0.99). Fruit-slicing ninja fun with different modes, great graphics, and quick gameplay.
- Pocket God ($0.99). Simplified Sims-type game where your main task is to torture an island of Pygmies.
- Slice It! (free). Fun and challenging game of slicing various shapes into equal pieces. Worst in-game ad implementation ever, including trying to entice users to click on ads for extra hints.
- Doodle Jump ($0.99). Updated with new themes and bug fixes to put it more on par with iOS version.
- Pocket Legends (free). 3D MMORPG described as "World of Warcraft in your pocket" that can be played across all iOS and Android devices.
- Minigore (free, not in Market). Cute shooter/survival game ported to Android. Buggy but still playable.
Are there any other popular iOS games that have found their way onto your Streak?