To celebrate today's release of the HTC EVO 3D, our generous friends at Seidio are giving G&E readers the opportunity to win an ACTIVE case ($29.95, left above) or CONVERT Combo ($49.95, right above) to protect your new investment.
Both cases, along with many other accessories, are now available for preorder on Seidio's website, but of course the ACTIVE and CONVERT Combo can be yours free. All you have to do is leave a comment below with the name of case you want and your favorite feature of the EVO 3D.
Ten winners (five ACTIVE, five CONVERT Combo) will be randomly selected and announced on July 1st, with the cases estimated to ship on the 8th.
Not sure case which you want? Here's the rundown on each one, straight from Seidio's site:
Seidio ACTIVE for HTC EVO 3D ($29.95)
This dual-layer case includes an interior silicone sleeve with grooves for better grip and the arachnid design of the skeleton extends out to protect vulnerable parts of your HTC EVO 3D such as the corners and sides.
– Overall thickness of only 2.2 mm
– Interior casing made from impact absorbing polymer and exterior skeleton provides extra protection at impact points
– Easy to put in and pull out of your pocket or purse and grooves for easy gripping
– Compatible with ACTIVE holster (not included)
– Available in black, burgundy, sapphire blue, and amethyst
Seidio CONVERT Combo for HTC EVO 3D ($49.95)
True versatility emerges in the cutting-edge design of the Seidio CONVERT. An industry-first, the CONVERT features two smartphone cases in one – a sleek case for everyday protection and a heavy-duty case for the demands of the outdoors or rugged professions.
Includes four elements:
– SURFACE case (soft touch hard case with cutouts) available in black, burgundy, sapphire blue, and amethyst
– Rugged skin and skeleton (shock absorption, covers ports)
– SURFACE holster (face-in design, swivels for convenience)
– Ultimate Screen Guard (retains touchscreen sensitivity and clarity)
Giveaways tend to bring out the worst in some people (as evidenced in most winner announcement posts), so if you're going to be a sore loser if you're not randomly chosen, please don't enter. It's a serious buzzkill.
To everyone else, keep your EVO 3D safe in the meantime and good luck!
Many thanks to Seidio for sponsoring this giveaway.