Good and EVO

How low will the HTC EVO 3D go?

Amazon-deal Amazon Wireless is really on a roll lately. First, Sprint announced at the beginning of June that the HTC EVO 3D would be available at the end of the month for $199.99, the same price at which the original EVO 4G was released last year. Shortly after, Wirefly announced that they would be selling the EVO 3D for $179.99, which Amazon Wireless promptly matched. Then, at the beginning of July, Amazon dropped the price to $149.99 for all new individual lines, matching a price that previously had only been available for a limited time at the Wirefly Friends and Family site.

However, in their never-ending quest to be the ultimate low-cost leader, Amazon Wireless now has the HTC EVO 3D listed at an amazingly low $144.99 for new individual activations. Combine this with Amazon's current promotion that gives you a $15 credit for apps, books, and music, free two-day shipping, no sales tax in most states, and no activation fees, this is one of the best deals currently available to people who are considering switching to Sprint.

Upgrades and additional lines will cost you $179.99, but that's still a great deal for one of the hottest and most advanced phones out there. And for the record: Amazon did not ask us to write this post, and we aren't getting paid by them. We just like to pass on awesome deals when we find them!

[Amazon Wireless]

John F

12 thoughts on “How low will the HTC EVO 3D go?

• The phone is nice, but it won’t go as long as the regular Evo.

• You might be right but this phone was definitely worth the upgrade. Twice the speed, wireless n, qhd display, more memory and as a bonus, 3d. All I know is I would never go back to evo4g from a3d. It’s not even rooted yet. Not to mention hesse will be making a big 4g announcement in the fall. So far I’m loving it.

• Does Best Buy price match from web deals?

• When I went to my local Best Buy to buy a case, they were shocked that I was able to buy an EVO 3D from Amazon. They had no clue that Amazon Wireless even existed! (and they did not seem happy about it, either…)

• coming from a previous evo 4g owner and now an evo 3d owner. You couldn’t be more wrong.

Ordered and paid $174.88 for the Evolution 3D upgrade on Sam’s Club Wireless website on Jul 14th. Paid an extra $7.99 and got it shipped Next Day Air thru FedEx. Can’t beat that with a stick….anywhere…at least not yet.

Evo……sorry. Auto-complete on a new keyboard app….lol

I just purchased my EVO 3D at a Best Buy Mobile last night for $149.00. I was just doing an upgrade as an existing customer. I was surprised and the rep told me they hadn’t sold many so corporate decided to lower the price and they have increased their sales by double. Go check out your local Best Buy.

• I paid $199 at Sprint due to the fact that I’m a SERO customer and was unable to take advantage of the Wirefly offer that would have saved me $50. But even at $199 this phone is worth it and Jose is way off base with his comment. (Got $50 for my Hero).

For those whose contracts haven’t ended yet or are about to end, it looks like you will save quite a bit of money now or in the future with the Evo 3D.

• Hmm you got lucky, I called my mobile bestbuy specialty store and its still 200, new and upgrade :-/ I wish I would have taken advantage of the 150 upgrade when wirefly had it!