Good and EVO

HTC EVO View priced at $199.99 at Sprint's private EPRP online store

Evo-view-199_wm

Just as Wirefly has a special Friends and Family site that offers customers extra discounts on the HTC EVO family, Sprint has the Everything Plus Referral Program (EPRP) and a private online store. The EPRP is supposed to be invitation-only, but Google makes it easy to get in since a Sprint employee's email address and employee ID (CID) are the only keys needed to open the door.

There's no discount being offered on the EVO 3D, but the plans are cheaper and as you can see from the screenshot above, the EVO View 4G—when purchased with a two-year contract—is just $199.99. That's $200 less than the regular $399.99 on-contract price, not to mention the same price as the EVO 3D. On top of that, the $80 HTC Scribe digital pen is still being thrown in for free.

I can't help but think that the $450 instant savings is somehow an error, as it seems strange that the EVO View would be so heavily discounted when not even a penny has been knocked off the EVO 3D, but I was able to add it to my fake cart (I already have an off-contract View). Sprint may also just be trying to get the tablet into more hands.

Evo-view-eprp-cart_wm

$199.99 for a 7-inch Android tablet with Gingerbread 2.3.4, 1GB memory, 32GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card, HTC Sense 3.0, 1.5GHz processor, native Netflix and screenshot support, and the digital pen is an astonishing deal.

[Sprint EPRP] Thanks, Chris!

25 thoughts on “HTC EVO View priced at $199.99 at Sprint's private EPRP online store

• If I could get this without the contract I would being buying this right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The contract isn’t really that big of a turnoff since the cancellation fee is only $200. I have an EVO 4G and EVO 3D, one of which has the WIFI tether, and I still prefer the built in radio in my Xoom. It’s definitely worth having the built in Internet rather than relying on a phone that may overheat and be interrupted by a phone call.

• Anyone have a email and cid to order this

• I work for Sprint, the price is real.

• Not sure if I should be posting this… but… Google mcguireslaw and it will be somewhere on the right.

That’s all I will say.

• I hear ya! I guess I don’t see a niche in my life for a tablet. I would probably get one just to play around with. But I get yelled at enough by my gf for playing with my EVO 4G already :P

Can I get a Sprint email address and 3 digit CID… I want to ADD this to my plan RIGHT now at that price… PLEASE email the emailaddress and CID to [email protected]…. THASNKS so much to the totally cool Sprint Employee who does this for me!!!!!

Rideout, you work for sprint, can you email me your email address and 3 digit CID to get this Evo View RIGHT NOW at that price?????? Whould Be TOTALLY cool of you!!!!

If anyone could help me with an email and the 3 digit CID. I would truly be thankful. My email is [email protected]. Or share another way to do this, all the help I can get please. Thanking you in advance. The info that comes up on this site, is like no other. Word!

• The wife wants a tablet and I refuse to buy her an ipad. I would also throw money sprints way if an employee could get me an email and cid. [email protected]. Thanks

• I wasnt going to buy a tab…until I reviewed the HTC View 4G (with stylus) for Sprint. I would deeply appreciate any Sprint employee providing an email and cid to [email protected]. Much thanks.

• I tried for the past 10 minutes using “mcguireslaw” and it says that I can’t access the site…I would absolutely jump on this deal (and add another $45 to my bill) if I could access the site. I would greatly appreciate any Sprint employee willing to give me an email and CID. You can send it to [email protected] and I would be so grateful.

• Yep this is where I got it. Couldn’t find it on my phone but once I got to a pc I brought it right up.

• Says I cannot because I am Not on the everything plus program. If I switch to the everything plus program I would get 100 more minutes a month and about 20 dollars cheaper. is this for real? And if I do switch to everything plus can I still get the View for 199.99?

• Nevermind I can’t move my 3 lines to this plan. This is only for new lines. So it looks like I as well as most everyone else will not benefit unless they start up a new plan.

• Sorry last post. But this seems fishy because Sprint’s employee cid is a big deal and if in the wrong hands can be dangerous. It will only work if you are starting a new line of service. I was hoping this thing was for real cause I could have used the discounts for my three lines and then get the view for 199.99.

• I’m REALLY tempted to jump on this… can anyone who actually owns a View 4G tell me what this tablet offers above and beyond the 3D, other than more screen real estate?

• The larger screen size is more significant than you might think, but I’d also cite the higher resolution, 32GB internal storage, native screenshot capability (no root required), and digital pen as reasons an existing EVO 3D owner might like one.

• I guess it should also be noted that this is compatible with the $20/month 1 GB data plan. And even if you just wanted to buy this off contract, you can pay $199.99 + $200 ETF = $399.99, which is the same price that this normally is ON contract for most customers. Plus you get the free digital pen, which you don’t if you buy it off-contract. I think I’ve convinced myself here… ;-)

• I just finished ordering mine. I did have to start a new plan, after everything I only paid 235$. Awesome deal.

• The [email protected] 383 will get you into the store, but you have to create a new sprint account to take advantage of the deal. I spent about an hour on the phone with sprint trying to get my account changed to a referral account- to no avail…

• You will also need a different SS#, Sprint only allows 1 account per social security number.

• It doesn’t matter what email/cid you obtain, the EPRP rules are the same, new account required. I believe SERO accounts are the only existing accounts that can transfer to EPRP. You MAY be able to open a new account and do the prepaid phone shuffle with your existing account line(s), although Sprint may bar you from doing that so check first.