OK, OK – I’m a huge Android fanatic myself. But still, it’s always amusing to make fun of oneself every now and then. And it’s also a good idea to take a step back and realize how one sounds when one is spouting off again about something.
There are lots of “Sh*t People Say” videos out there, but this has got to be one of my favorites. Yes, I admittedly do see myself in parts of this video – but I just hope that I don’t sound nearly as annoying as the dude here.
Some of my favorite lines:
- “How did you even get here using Apple Maps?”
- (whispering) “Why is your screen so small?”
- (in bed, whispering to his lover) “Let me root your phone.”
- “It’s not copying if it’s better!”
- “What are your specs?”
- (about an Apple fan magazine) “Even the magazine is twice the price!”
- “Oh, shame … pity it’s not a standard micro-USB cable.”
What are some of your favorite moments? Would you add anything to the video?