AndroidFeaturesGood and EVO

Win a free Slickwrap for your device from Pocketables!

Slick Wraps contest post

So you love your phone, and you want to protect your investment, but you don’t love the added bulk that a case adds – even cases claiming to be slim. Or maybe you love your phone, but easily become bored with its design and like to frequently jazz things up.

Wherever you’re coming from, Slickwraps seeks protect your mobile device with style. The company recently sent me a handful of different Slickwraps to try out on my Google Nexus 5 by LG, and I’ve been using one of them for the past few days. You can expect a full review soon enough, but in the meantime, now is your time to win one for your own device.

How do you enter? It’s simple! Just comment on this post below, and let us know what you love most about your current smartphone. (Be sure to leave a valid email address – we won’t ever publish it or spam it, but we’ll need it to contact you in case you win.) Be sure to let us know which Slickwrap you want, too – you can find the complete listing here, and yes, there are lots of EVO wraps to choose from, too.

You can even get up to three extra entries – here’s how.

1. Like our page on Facebook, find our post there that links to this page, and leave a comment on Facebook. (Hint: That post won’t appear on Facebook until sometime tomorrow.)
  2. Follow us on Google+, find our post there that links to this page, and leave a comment on Google+. (Hint: Again, that post won’t appear on Google+ until sometime tomorrow.)
  3. Follow us Twitter, and retweet our contest tweet (that tweet should appear shortly after this contest post goes live).

We’ll run this contest for about a week, and announce five winners sometime next Monday.

Good luck!

John F

31 thoughts on “Win a free Slickwrap for your device from Pocketables!

• I could really really use one of these, especially now that I can keep my EVO 4G LTE longer since I got that awesome 4.3 update, yep, that’s what I love most about my EVO right now. I don’t see the EVO LTE on the list of phones, so hopefully there are some for it.

• HTC One…. What’s not to love? Haha but the best is how snappy it is and the boom sound …. I really want the HTC One Leather Black Skin Case

I have enjoyed my HTC One since it first came out. After seeing information on the batch of smart phones coming in the next several months, I have decided that none will be enough of an upgrade to replace mine.
    The build quality of the HTC One is second to none.
    HTC has vastly improved their Android update process. Boom Sound has been great for those times when I use it for audio and video entertainment.
    There is a reason that the HTC One has won, and continues to win awards. Best Smartphone I have ever used!

I really like the look of the Ebony Wood Skin for the HTC One.! Thank you!

What’s to not love about my HTC Evo 4G LTE, it has a great camera, great build quality, the software is amazing (Sense 5), and it has great battery life (8 for me & I am a heavy user). If I could get one of these cases then it would replace my broken seidio case that my niece destroyed and it would help me make future decisions on whether or not to buy more cases from them especially for my soon to be “The New HTC One.”

• I’m looking at emending the life of my Evo 4G LTE a bit longer, I know a Slickwrap would help!

• Still think the best thing about the EvoLte is the built in kickstand. I know you can get cases with kickstands but I sometimes use my phone bare with no case. Great for watching movies during my lunch. Would love the Glow Series one for my sister’s HTC One.

Nice looking line of Wraps and I’m interested in how durable and protective they are.

What I love the most about my HTC One are the phenomenal speakers and the pristine build quality. I have a TPC case for protection, but I hate the fact that I have to cover up the sexiness of the phone. A Brushed Metal Skin Case for the HTC One would really help in my quest for phone protection while maintaining my style profile!

• I’m currently sporting the HTC One and it’s easily the best phone I’ve had. I’ve gone through the iPhones, and switched to the EVO 4G on it’s release and fell in love. “upgraded” to the shaky Evo3D.. love/hate relationship with that one. The One is amazing.

Boomsound makes a huge different.
    Slick sick design lines.
    Sense 5 is amazing and a huge upgrade from Sense4.

The developer backing is great as well, so many custom options available which is very important to me. I love messing with ROMS and kernels.

• Oops, forgot to mention I think the mood wrap looks the neatest… but I’m a hippy sometimes so that is OK.

Mood WRAP!

• The HTC One’s boomsound means i rarely have to use a speaker, my favorite feature. The silver carbon fiber wrap looks purrdy.

Gotta love the boom sound! And the carbon fiber wrap looks really nice.

My HTC One is my life as I live on the road and use it as my connection to my wife and kids and also as my source for news and social media. The phone is absolutely the best I have had with a clear resolution screen, Boomsound, quad-core processor and plenty of space for applications and documents to where I haven’t missed an SD card. I would love to have the Brown Leather Skin as it would seem not to tear as easy as others and have a bit of grip to it.

• I love most that my EVO LTE is still working. I did just have to get the phone replaced though. Screen went out (nothing really showing but colors out). Sprint replaced it since I am a sucker for the insurance.
    But now that I have 4G in my area I’m loving the LTE part of the phone.

The EVO LTE has been a great phone! ? don’t see any skins for it? But if I win, something along the lines of a red metallic would suffice. Otherwise an HTC 1 skin, may upgrade to that phone unless the next best thing comes out before my contract is over.

• I loved my EVO OG and LTE but have to say that my Galaxy 4 frustrates me less. Those wood skins look pretty sweet, Ebony or Mahogany.

• I love that my HTC One is still very relevant to “todays” phones even after its release a year ago. The HTC One is the best phone overall from its features, value, quality and durability. I love everything about my phone, whats there not to like!

I love my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 it is still versatile and full of use without rooting. It is still is able to compete with the newly released phones of today and with root I can have the most basic of new features to the hottest features of any other phone. This phone is still worth protecting.

• Well what can I say about my HTC One? I absolutely love it! I keep it in a minimal clear case so I can show off the amazing red color, though on occasion I transfer it into the Seidio flip case I have for it. It sports a glass screen protector by MIME, which I must say has been amazing! Allows me to have that awesome real glass feel. What do I love most of all though? It’s amazing picture capabilities and Boomsound. Both absolutely amazing innovations.

I think the biggest reason why I’m entering in this though is because I’ve had my phone long enough to now want a change in what it looks like (I get bored easily, thus the change in ROMs every so often). Normally, I would just go onto Craigslist and trade my way up to a better phone, but honestly, nothing is better than the HTC One right now. So I can’t do that. So I suppose a sweet Mood series skin would liven up the phone quite a bit. Or the Glow Blue skin. Can’t decide between those two. So if I win, throw a dart at one of the two. :D

Quick sidenote: Sprint has been getting much better over the course of me owning the HTC One (since September) in giving better coverage/speeds. I can now use 4G just about anywhere except in most buildings on my college campus, which is a bit annoying, but has to do with the hilly terrain of Kansas City/Missouri I’m told.

tl;dr: Red Sprint HTC One is stunning.

• I’ve decided upon the glow in the dark blue skin, in the event I win.

Also, addendum, Google Fiber is awesome with the HTC One. Just connect to wifi, and BAM! insta download the internet.

• For me, my HTC One is the right amount of phone in terms of its size (iphone too small, Galaxy too big), build is solid, feauture packed, and now that Sprint has improved service in my area (Detroit) data speeds are very good.

• After switching from HTC evolution 4g lte ( sprint) to the GS4 (att) . This phone has been nothing but flawless for me, every feature it has comes handy one way or another …now please can I get a wood series for my beautiful phone

• I’d like to add some class to my Nexus 5 with the wood wrap!

Still love my original Evo4g (except for the no 4g part-way to go Sprint). Now on Ting and love that too. Who needs 4g when you have WiFi.

• Still rocking my Evo 4G!!! still does everything (since I am in an area where I can get WiMax 4G) and it even fits in my pocket … unlike some of the new phones :)

I use my HTC ONE for an auto cam everyday. I would like the HTC One Glow Blue Skin/Wrap. Thanks.

• Nexus 4
    Tech/Price ratio is something that could not be matched by other devices, and ability to run latest Android without waiting extended time for updates – is a something to consider as well. Battery could be better but again – it is rare that smartphone last more than 48h.

• Nexus glow series looks great :) – would be good gift :)

I *love* the battery life on my Nexus 5 as compared to my old Evo 3d, heh! I can actually play Ingress for more than 10 minutes without an external battery! If I had one I’d want the Nexus 5 Carbon Fiber Gun Metal Skin!