In addition to confirming that the Sprint version of the HTC One M8 is the only variant with Harman Kardon speakers, Sprint has a few more goodies for music lovers up its sleeves. The nation’s third largest carrier has announced the Sound Sessions premium music package, that is only available for Sprint customers and – contrary to what others have reported – will not be limited to just the HTC One M8 device.
The Sound Session package includes:
- Premium Spotify service, which includes ad-free music streaming.
- Sprint Music Plus, which is Sprint’s official music store and music player.
- Music Live, which is an immersive and interactive music experience that is constantly updated with news, hits, and new music. It has an “always-on” live experience that features integration with Spotify, NextRadio, Ringback Tones, and other music services.
- NextRadio, which is a local FM radio app.
- Discounted pricing to live music events, exclusive performance recordings, and advanced access to new artist releases.
Sprint customers can add the Sound Session package to their accounts starting May 2. Individuals get three free months of Spotify premium and then pay $9.99/month, while families get six months free and these pay the following pricing:
- Lines 2-5 will be charged $7.99/month for 18 months, and then $9.99/month
- Lines 6-10 will be charged $4.99/month for 18 months, and then $9.99/month
It’s also worth noting that this is only available for postpaid Sprint users … for now.[AndroidSPIN]