The much-anticipated Sense 6 update is rolling out to more HTC One M7 owners, including those on AT&T. AT&T customers can download the 672MB only over WiFi, and AT&T provides us with the following changelog:
- User interface has an updated color palate, customizable fonts and multiple themes.
- HTC BlinkFeed (TM) has an updated interface and includes more news sources.
- Camera app has been updated with a new easier-to-use design and quick access to the different camera modes such as the Zoe 3-in-1 solution.
- Gallery is now easier to find the photos you want plus Point of Interest locations in Map view and Image Match to find photos more quickly.
- Apps Tray is redesigned for quicker access to customizable options.
- HTC Sense TV now features a redesigned user interface, live sports scores, stats and social media integration.
Of course, we know that the update is much more than this. A more complete changelog, based on information from HTC, includes:
- Color coded HTC applications for easier navigation
- A new user interface for BlinkFeed that allows users to more intuitively add content and navigate using the sidebar, along with a smoother, continuous scrolling experience
- Nearby restaurant recommendations
- New, customizable fonts (three are preinstalled) that you can use with certain applications and settings menus. More are also available in the Play Store.
- A new camera app that has a more intuitive interface and quicker access to different camera modes.
- The new Zoe mode allows users to hold the shutter button for three seconds to take a Zoe and then automatically switch to video mode.
- A new user interface for the gallery, including an image match feature and point of interest locations in the Map view
- A redesigned app tray with quicker access to customization options
- A redesigned HTC Sense TV app that includes live sports scores and integration with social media
- A new music app with more visually stunning themese
- A new schedule function for Do Not Disturb Mode
- Updated Mail, Message, Calendar, and Phone apps
AT&T now joins with Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint in offering this update for its customers. In other words, Sense 6 has now reached all 2013 HTC One devices on all four major US carriers.
Have you gotten the update yet yourself? If so, let us know what you think in the comments below![AT&T ] Thanks, Bill and Simon!