- How did I get PUK-locked?
- I need to get an SMS to log into the web form…
- If I ask for a call, I don’t get a ring.
- But hey, I don’t even use your voicemail service, so I can get the transcription! OH!?!?!??! You’re not even available?
- If you can’t even answer the call why is that even an option on the webpage?
- Wait? 9pm where? East Coast? Hawaii? The Philippines where you call center is?
- So basically I have a phone that locked, which controls a medical device, that I can’t log into.
- No responses on twitter, no second phone to call from.
- Can’t get incoming calls or text.
- Can’t log into web page without SMS passcode.
Basically I’m hosed.
Hey Verizon? Can you hear me now?!?!?! I’m yet another customer wondering what you provide me over others. I buy my phones out right. I do development, I need unlocked. You screwed me on a MotoX 2014. I’ve been with you since 1998… that’s right, I’m coming up on shoveling you money every month for 20 years.
This image is really speaking to me right now:
Hassle-free relief starts here:
Save more than $900 in the first year vs. Verizon
Get Unlimited data, talk & text free for 1 year
Keep your phone and phone number
No annual contracts, no activation fees – a $30 savings!
-Yours Truly, The frustrated, The loyal, The fed up, the longtime Verizon customer.