A bit of an update
We now have a full backup of the site, just got to finish some paperwork and Pocketables and Crowdgather go their separate ways.
things have been hampered this week by having to exit work on Monday because I couldn’t stop sneezing, a Tuesday 103F fever, and today just being dead.
Seriously if I didn’t have to pick up a laptop in 45 minutes I would not even be typing this, I’d be passed out in my bed sweating to the oldies.
I’ve got a neat voice recognition thing for Raspberry Pi’s, a cell phone signal booster, slicing apart what I suspect is a 5500mAh battery claiming to be a 10,000mAh unit, and some fun things to do with Windows and Android since the new update coming up.
So y’all know exactly where the choke points are
CG wants the site moved and will release it when I sign that I’m taking it as is.
I’ve got the site backed up to Vaultpress and have a new server to restore it on, but that new server thinks it’s pocketables and the xml_rpc does not work until the domain name says it’s pocketables.
Site is 22.8 gigabytes so it’s a beast to move.
Looking at re-opening the forums under a different software.
That’s about it at the moment. Probably could have gotten a lot of pthis done yesterday or today were it not for the fever.