Pocketables

Guess what Paul’s playing with and win nothing

Hey gang, due to internet being out for half the day I’ve been quite busy. I’m playing with this little doo-dad today while battling network issues. Can you guess what it is? Winner get nothing!

MRI electrograph Spozitron Actuator 10.3Gigawatt wireless

Hint 1:

Paul E King

24 thoughts on “Guess what Paul’s playing with and win nothing

I don’t know, but it looks like it has a small filter and motor. WTF!

Well obviously now, some sort of FLIR thermal imaging device, maybe to detect air leaks?

I see that now. I was looking at the video before my morning coffee. Some sort of skin sensitive thermometer?

Amazon have similarly looking equipment they call portable electric ionic massager.

• It’s not a massager, although looking at it yes it looks like one.

Some sort of skin rejuvenator?

OK, how about some kind of an Otoscope?

• Hint 3: there’s a reason I had an infrared camera pointed at the thing

What’s left, ultrasonic or RF waves? Cellulite reducer? Come on Paul. Your killing me.

• I’m leaving it up until end of day Friday, but if you want the answer you can email me at paul at pocketables and I’ll tell you…

I’m just going to hang back for now and see if anyone can guess it accurately. What can I say, but I like surprises. Come on people, surely someone knows what it is! There’s enough clues and objects that have been ruled out. Obviously I don’t have a clue and don’t want to continue making a fool of myself. Somebody chime in please and win nothing but my respect.

Well to my dismay, I woke up this morning without finding out what that is. Come on Paul let me know, please.

Well at least, I believe that my first instinct was correct. There must be a motor and some sort of filter. What screwed me up was the FLIR imaging. It coerced my brain to look at it upside down or back to front, well you know what I mean. Have a fantastic weekend. I can finally sleep good tonight.

• No filter that I can see – it’s a plate, cooling fins, battery, and a fan. Peltier effect gets the thing down to about 46f and holds really well.

I mistook the cooling fins for a filter. So do you think this would be helpful, let’s say, at an outside sporting event down here in Florida?

• Not sure yet. Should know soon. Trying to figure out how effective it is.

Sounds good. Looking forward to your opinion.