Adsense, the ads that pay the hosting bills, informed me once again that we’re generating fake looking ad traffic. From what I can tell this involves roughly $7 in earnings from the past two days. Anyway, ads got yanked, they give no details, the only things that have happened here are I updated Google’s Site Kit plugin on wordpress, published the last 3 or so articles since earnings were the normal.
Above image is my traffic, last bar is today with 4.5 hours left in the reporting day. Soooo strange looking.
Literally the only thing on my side that looks weird is the search results which were funneled here by… checks source… some weird site called Google:
So yeah…Google for no reason directed a *bunch* of Chromebook / Notepad traffic at me and I’m assuming that’s the penalization I’m getting as – checks spending account – we have spent $0 on advertising.
The alleged fraud / invalid traffic day was evidently earnings of $8, which hasn’t been seen since… March 11th. Yeah, don’t hate, I’m rolling in the $2-5 adsense days to pay for my $200 disqus bill annually… what what… oh yeah hosting as well. Lerd….