We were delisted from Bing, and from DuckDuckGo/Yahoo which evidently gets their lead from Microsoft which is a bit worrisome. Google loves us. Bing and their algorithm loves scraped Pocketables content on spam sites. They just delisted us for …. reasons.
Got a response on the Bing delisting that is basically:
- Technicians investigated
- They don’t tell customer support what the results were
- Your site obviously has done something, we won’t tell you what
- Refer to the guidelines, which you completely comply with already
- You should redesign the site and within a month or two Bing will reindex if it meets standards.
- There are no standards we were told you violated because they can’t share investigation results
- Have a nice day
I honestly feel like Lewis Black must feel every moment of his existence.
Should anyone have any contacts that can shed any light on this absurdity lemme know… bit tired of dealing with 2-4 day response times for no useful information. If the techs were not going to be able to tell me anything might have been nice to know that a week ago.