Whether it's for sentimental, vindictive, or informational reasons, sometimes you'll receive a voicemail on your HTC EVO that you'll want to share and/or save. Lucky for you (and perhaps not-so-lucky for the sender of the message, depending on the content), the EVO's standard voicemail app lets you do both.
To share a voicemail via email:
- Launch Voicemail on your EVO.
- Navigate to the desired message.
- Tap Menu -> Forward.
- Enter an email address in the "To" field at the top.
- If necessary, mark the message as urgent or private using the checkboxes at the bottom.
- Press the Send button to send the voicemail in .wav format to the recipient.
To save a voicemail:
- Email a message to yourself using the instructions above.
- Retrieve the email on your EVO.
- In the stock Mail app, tap the attachment and select "Save to SD card" from the pop-up menu that appears.
- In email apps that won't let you save the attachment (e.g., Gmail), use your computer to download the voicemail and save it on your hard drive.