Good and EVO

HTC EVO 3D available for preorder for $699.99, retail price listed at $799.99

Evo-3d-preorder

Even though Sprint and HTC haven't disclosed what the HTC EVO 3D will cost when it's released this summer, MobileCityOnline has decided to go ahead and put the first dual-core EVO smartphone up for preorder anyway. The "unlocked import" (a non-existent GSM version no less!) doesn't have an ETA right now, but if you're willing to shell out $699.99—a cool $100 off the supposed retail price of $799.99—then I'm sure you'll be one of the first to find out when it ships.

Sprint's on-contract pricing will obviously be much lower than this, and I expect the off-contract price to be a few hundred dollars under this too, but if you want to be able to tell people that you've already got your EVO 3D preordered today, then bragging rights will cost you $700.

[MobileCityOnline]

22 thoughts on “HTC EVO 3D available for preorder for $699.99, retail price listed at $799.99

Im not even crazy enough to shell out that much lol

• HTC should stop pretending to be Apple. Nobody is crazy enough to buy this phone over $600

• I won’t pay over $300. Most people keep their phone 1 to 2 years.

• I could see this Htc Evo 3d coming this summer priced at 250.00 that would make sense. There no way it will be 200.00 that would be nice but i don’t expect it…I have an update as of june 1st that if the phone is priced at 250.00 then all i have to pay is 100.00 dollars if the phone is 200.00 dollars then all i have to do is pay 50.00 dollars. Either way I will be laying in the weeds waiting for this to launch baby. Meanwhile my granddaddy of 4g the Htc Evo 4g is offically now on the selling block…TO THE BEST PRICE..

HTC has been better then Apple IMO and probably always will be. Only reason people spend the money on apple, which is hilarious to me is mainly for the FAD behind Apple. The people like to be able to say, “I have an iPhone”! LMAO

• Just preordered mine!!!

• I don’t want to sound like a stick in the mud. I’ve been so excited about the new evo, but this list price has me a little concerned. Sprint please us common sense when you decide on the price. I also have an upgrade I’m holding out on, but I think $250 is the most I’ll go.

• Not sure where they got the $799 number, seeing as nobody’s released a price for it. I’m pretty sure anyone who pays that price for it is gonna be really pissed when it turns out to only cost 300-400 from sprint.

• Don’t worry about some bootleg website trying to rip people off. They even list it as a GSM phone which there has been no announcement about. This is not Sprint or HTCs doing. Just relax until something official is released.

• I’ve been asking in several forums but can never get a straight answer. Why does does evo always display the time of 10:08?

I need to put 3d n my hands and play with it ,I’m not eating cold frys from MCDONALD’S
    ,or eating melted ice cream, and I hate stale gingerbread…

• I had a sprint employee tell me today the price was 200. Ill take that with a grain of salt.

• You sir, are insane. Odds are that sites like Amazon or Wirefly will allow you to preorder for much less. Should have waited.

• 700 bucks for something that has worse specs than a Nexus S??? No thanks.

• 799 you say, then subtract the instant saving which is about 200, plus manufacturers discount, and rebate, probably 249.99. For my upgrade I need to pay 100 more

• Who the hell is gona pay 700$ or even 800$ for a phone. Sprint is not stupid enough to honestly think people are gona pay that. I bet it’ll cost the same as when the Evo 4g came out and the price of the regular evo will drop by about 100$. Im thinking 500-600$ for this phone is what Sprint will mark it and of course it will come with a 100$ manufacturers discount and if you have an upgrade, even better. I would never give away my 700$ for some website other than Sprint for a preorder on a phone that no one knows when or for what price it will be released under. I have the Evo 4G and love it and am very impatient but will continue waiting for SPRINT to announce the release date and price then order it from THEM. At least I will know I am paying the proper price for it and it will be shipped to me and arrive to me within 2 days from the order date.

• Agreed, no one like iPhones anymore since Androids hit the shelves. iPhone is a no name phone compared to the Evo. I know avid iPhone lovers and AT&T and now verizon users would argue this cuz thats their top of the line phone, but I have used an iPhone 4 and I own an Evo. I highly disliked iPhone. It was cheezy and was nowhere near as beautiful as my evo. Why are AT&T users even commenting on a Sprint phone anyways…

• Why is an ATT or Verizon user commenting on a Sprint device. iPhone users need to get over their jealousy of a better phone

I just contacted Sprint, and the sales department could not give me any information as far as price, and release date goes. $700, shiiiiidd shitting me. Ain’t no way imma pay $700 for no dam phone and I know the most that phone will be is about $500, this site needs to get back with that bull… I”M just saying… But it seems pretty cool to have a 3D phone. I have been waiting for sprint to release something cool and I though the phone after the EVo was going to be it, but glad I saved my upgrade… Heelllooooo 3D, I’m coming home… lol..