It’s tax day in the USA, and if you forgot that here you go

Hey all, tax day in the USA. Forgot it? Here’s a link to the extension request (form 4868) you can mail in. If you’re not into physically mailing it in you can electronically file it.

Electronic filing is free, mailing it in will cost you ~60 cents. You can file with any authorized IRS e-file provider, the one I linked to is just the first on the Goog.

Pocketables does not accept targeted advertising, phony guest posts, paid reviews, etc. Help us keep this way with support on Patreon!
Become a patron at Patreon!

Paul E King

Paul King started with GoodAndEVO in 2011, which merged with Pocketables, and as of 2018 he's evidently the owner. He lives in Nashville, works at a film production company, is married with two kids. Facebook | Twitter | Donate | More posts by Paul | Subscribe to Paul's posts

Avatar of Paul E King