As we’re hearing about more and more of HTC’s 2013 lineup receiving the Sense 6.0 update, many HTC fans are probably wondering about precisely what is new in this much-heralded update. Luckily, in its efforts to increase transparency and communication with its users, HTC has published a new site that details exactly what users can expect.
Some specifics include:
- Color coded HTC applications for easier navigation
- A new user interface for BlinkFeed that allows users to more intuitively add content and navigate using the sidebar, along with a smoother, continuous scrolling experience
- Nearby restaurant recommendations
- New, customizable fonts (three are preinstalled) that you can use with certain applications and settings menus. More are also available in the Play Store.
- A new camera app that has a more intuitive interface and quicker access to different camera modes.
- The new Zoe mode allows users to hold the shutter button for three seconds to take a Zoe and then automatically switch to video mode.
- A new user interface for the gallery, including an image match feature and point of interest locations in the Map view
- A redesigned app tray with quicker access to customization options
- A redesigned HTC Sense TV app that includes live sports scores and integration with social media
- A new music app with more visually stunning themese
- A new schedule function for Do Not Disturb Mode
- Updated Mail, Message, Calendar, and Phone apps
More details, including comparison screenshots, can be found on HTC’s new Sense 6 site, linked below.[HTC] Thanks, Simon!