What’s new in the HTC Sense 6.0 update?
As we’re hearing about more and more of HTC’s 2013 lineup receiving the Sense 6.0 update, many HTC fans are probably wondering about precisely what is new in this much-heralded update. Luckily, in its efforts to increase transparency and communication with its users, HTC has published a new site that details exactly what users can expect.
Some specifics include:
- Color coded HTC applications for easier navigation
- A new user interface for BlinkFeed that allows users to more intuitively add content and navigate using the sidebar, along with a smoother, continuous scrolling experience
- Nearby restaurant recommendations
- New, customizable fonts (three are preinstalled) that you can use with certain applications and settings menus. More are also available in the Play Store.
- A new camera app that has a more intuitive interface and quicker access to different camera modes.
- The new Zoe mode allows users to hold the shutter button for three seconds to take a Zoe and then automatically switch to video mode.
- A new user interface for the gallery, including an image match feature and point of interest locations in the Map view
- A redesigned app tray with quicker access to customization options
- A redesigned HTC Sense TV app that includes live sports scores and integration with social media
- A new music app with more visually stunning themese
- A new schedule function for Do Not Disturb Mode
- Updated Mail, Message, Calendar, and Phone apps
More details, including comparison screenshots, can be found on HTC’s new Sense 6 site, linked below.[HTC] Thanks, Simon!