HTC is continuing to work with carriers to bring HTC Sense 6.0 to all of its 2013 lineup, and the latest device to jump on the OTA update bandwagon is the HTC One M7 on Telus in Canada.
Coming in at 667.65MB, the update bumps HTC’s software version up to 5.11.661.8. Some specific improvements that we can pull from the screenshot on the right include:
- Color coded themes for easy navigation
- Personalized font style
- Addition of new Extreme Power Sacing mode
- Add a button to clear all recent apps
- New interface for Gallery and Camera
- Add Image Match to find photos faster and easier
- Support POI (Point of interest) location in Map view
- BlinkFeed improvements (including smooth, continuous scrolling)
- …and much more.
Additionally, the Sense 6.0 update for the T-Mobile version of the HTC One M7 has progressed into the Development phase, according to HTC’s new update website (linked below). It’s still lagging behind the other carrier variants, but at least it’s progressing along.
So far, only the Sprint HTC One max has completed the entire Sense 6.0 update process.[Twitter | HTC] Thanks, Simon!