AppsGood and EVOTips & Deals

Which Twitter app do you use on your HTC EVO?

Evo-twitterThere are dozens of Twitter apps for Android out there, but I still haven't been able to find one that I really like. Because of this, I use Echofon on my iPhone 4 for about 95% of my tweeting needs; the other 5% is split between the Twitter website and various apps that I end up abandoning.

I checked out just about every Android Twitter app available when I had my Nexus One a few months ago, but I haven't given many of them another try on the EVO or any other Android phone I've bought since then. So there's a good chance that some things have changed.

Features I'm looking for are threaded @ reply conversations, easy follow/unfollow and profile views, camera integration, multiple photo attachments to a single tweet, automatic URL shortening, photo previews, DM inbox and outbox, retweet with comment option, and a clean UI that doesn't require excessive tapping to get to commonly used features.

I don't mind compromising on some of these features, as Echofon doesn't have all of them, but I want something on Android that will be my sole Twitter app. Managing multiple Twitter clients on different devices/platforms isn't an option.

Any suggestions? What do you use to tweet from your HTC EVO?

Note: I'm @pocketables on Twitter.

Pocketables does not accept targeted advertising, phony guest posts, paid reviews, etc. Help us keep this way with support on Patreon!
Become a patron at Patreon!

Jenn K. Lee

Jenn K. Lee is the founder of Pocketables. She loves gadgets the way most women love shoes and purses. The pieces in her tech wardrobe that go with everything are currently the Samsung Galaxy Note II, Sony Tablet P, and Nexus 7, but there are still a couple of vintage UMPCs/MIDs in the back of her closet.

More posts by Jenn | Subscribe to Jenn's posts

Avatar of Jenn K. Lee